Sep 7, 2011

Gaga By Gaultier

I was pleasantly surprised to hear about this special that is going to be appear The CW. Lady Gaga never has any questions that is off limits and I can't wait to hear all her thoughts and answers raw. I love Lady Gaga and Jean Paul Gaultier so for them to have an interview together is combining two fashion giants into one. If you know any of Jean Paul Gaultier's work, you know his fashion is very haute couture/avant garde, just like Lady Gaga, so to put these similar minds into one room and one show will give interesting results. If you want to check out the trailer for this special just click read more for more.


I can't wait to see the results of that photoshoot with Jean Paul Gaultier.

I wonder what shocks Lady Gaga, because she seems to be the one doing all the shocking to the public and it's a great way to end a trailer.


If you don't already have this great album by Lady Gaga, I suggest that you definitely get it. It has released multiple amazing singles this year such as "Born This Way", "Judas", "The Edge of Glory" and "You and I". Don't be left out of one of the best albums of the year. 










Are you guys going to tune into this special interview on The CW next Monday, September 12th? I know I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More