Sep 20, 2011

Lady Gaga's Fashion Series, Part 3

Lady Gaga has released her third fashion film in a series of five. They were shot by Inez and Vinoodh and are centered around characters she played in her "You and I" video. The film has no spoken words, it is just set to the song "You and I" and shows some behind the scenes clips of her video of which she must be carried on set along with some scenes against a white background to emulate a photoshoot. This third video is much like a behind the scenes behind her mermaid persona in the video, which I found the most memorable character in the video. Here's the video, I hope you enjoy it!:

Part 3: Haus of U feat. Yuyi


In case you missed the first two parts here is my previous post about them.

What do you think of this part? Do you love it more than the previous ones? Are you excited for what is to come in the fourth? I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More