Aug 23, 2011

Model of the Week - Hilary Rhoda



Hilary Rhoda has been one of my favorite models for as long as I can recall. She has been the face of Estee Lauder since 2007 and I have seen her advertisement for them in many different magazines. I am a high fashion guy and love the edginess of fashion, Hilary is a commercial type model. It has to say something about her look and photos to really make me love this girl but her pictures are beautifully stunning. I'm so glad to feature her because she has such a great career and going through her pictures it was so hard to pick pictures that I wanted to feature since there are so many to choose from but here are some of the ones I wanted to show are the jump:




Her stats:
Nationality: American
Place of birth: Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Date of birth: April 6, 1987
Height: 5'11" or 180cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-34, (EU) 86.5-61-86.5
Dress size: (US) 4, (EU) 34
Shoe size: (US) 8, (EU) 38.5, (UK) 5.5


Here are two of her W Korea covers:




Harper's Bazaar US June 2011

Hilary Rhoda for Valentino


Blanco F/W 2010


Hilary Rhoda as the Face of Estee Lauder


Tatler Russia May 2011

Hilary showing off her edgy high fashion side.

Showing off her sexy siren side


Hilary on the runway

Foam May 2011


Vogue Russia June 2011









Elle Korea October 2010

The best way to end this will be to make an homage to summer marking the end of summer.
Wall Street Journal Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More