Aug 16, 2011

Chanel N°19 Poudré

During the weekend, I went to South Coast Plaza here in Orange County, California. I stepped into Saks Fifth Avenue and went into their Chanel beauty boutique. While I was there the saleswoman told me that there is a new fragrance coming out, which is a remake of a previous one. Chanel N°19 was revamped to have Chanel N°19 Poudré, it's a nice lighter scent than the other Chanel perfumes. Above is a picture of me and the tester bottle while I was in the store. She told me that while they have a tester and some samples, it will not be sold to the public until August 19th of this year, which is Coco Chanel's birthday. 


Edita Vilkevičiūtė was chosen as the face of this fragrance campaign. I think she looks great in this photo.


I recommend that you guys go to any store that carries Chanel perfume and ask for a sample or try a tester and see what you think of the new scent. Would you buy it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More