Aug 13, 2011

eVOlution Magazine

Edita Vilkevičiūtė


I've recently competed in a photoshoot game called The Cover 2, it was a competition about creating a magazine and the three challenges involved making covers targeting specific demographics.
The objective of the game was to gain the most votes from the public and the most votes in total for all the covers would be crowned the winner.

The first photo shown was my Woman's Fashion Cover, here are my other two:
Men's Fashion Cover
Nikola Jovanovic

Teen Fashion Cover
Frida Gustavsson

I ended up winning the entire competition! It was not by much though only one vote separated me from two other magazines who tied for second. Definitely not a runaway win but it was a fun game and definitely glad to see that my work ended up gaining some public recognition.


Currently there is another one going on, rightfully called The Cover 3: In Italia. Check it out and vote for your favorites, I am not competing in this season but I'm definitely voting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More