Aug 12, 2011

Welcome to VO Magazine!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself and what you can expect from my blog. I'm a major magazine collector, I pretty much have hoards of fashion magazines in my room. I decided to somewhat make my own "magazine" with my blog since I wanted it to be a collection of a variety of my interests all in one location. It will mainly focus on fashion, television, movies, music, or interests of mine that pertain to pop culture. I'm hoping to use this blog as a platform to connect to people and allowing them to contribute their thoughts in comments and/or feedback. This experience I hope will open my own horizons into possible new interests.


Some things to expect:
Each month I'll have a designer feature which I'll call Designer of the Month. Weekly, I'll have a Model of the Week and at the end of the month I'll have a poll to find who is the Model of the Month and at the end of the year another poll will be conducted to have one Model of the Year. Also, I'll have commentary on shows such as Project Runway and America's Next Top Model

I hope you enjoy your time,
Anthony Vo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More